Monday, July 6, 2009

"Good Luck, Get Money" (c)Damon Dash

So it goes in October of 2004 i went to New York to meet with with an Roc-A-Fella A&R with hopes of getting a record deal...i just got evicted from apartment my baby moms was in the process of leaving me...i wasnt hustling ....i was a bum ass nigga at the time...i had a military jacket couple pair of levi's ...a few lacoste shirts and a pair of Lebron James 2's that i spent my last on....tho niggas at the label wasnt feelin my fashion sense...they couldnt front on my skills and helped me record this project that i called "Browntown".....cause with this album i was bringing u into Brown's town...im posting this because im on the verge of recording "Browntown 2".....crazy right....i have so many projects in the works i got enough work for 2 years ....but yeah u can be expecting D.S.O.M 4 and Browntown 2....gotta catch people up b4 The Hybrid drops.....
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UTRR8RC3

4 comments:

  1. Nice, downloading this now. I heard you on Elzhi's album and I've been a fan since. lookin forward to this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dope....check out hot soup and the dsom mixtapes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Browntown can not be found on the internet, I NEED!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hybrid Please Re-Up Link

    YaeYer!

    ReplyDelete