Sunday, July 5, 2009

Nike Air Tech Challenge Hybrid

so i have my own sneaker, ... just joking ...i am so not a "sneakerhead".....I am at the point in fashion where confidence exceeds expensive taste...like i use to think it was dope according to the cost...and knowing not many people will have the same pieces i got cause they kinda cheap...lol...but now im into some straight up shit u cant get/find.....i go to alot of thrift stores looking for that one flannel...or crazy jacket ....so right now im not into purchasing gym shoes every weekend like i did in my hustling days...so i walk around with the same pair of dusty vans on....cause my face is worth more than whats on my feet....so look at me from the face down...not the kicks up!!!!....but these are dope prolly wont cop em but they do get the co sign

2 comments:

  1. Yo, Vans always look good mashed. I run vans to the ground

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea and nothing says confidence more than a wrecked pair of vans with some crispy new jeans

    ReplyDelete