Thursday, June 25, 2009

"So Emotional" (c) Carl Thomas



I will not be purchasing Fight Night 4....as much as i love it but i will be honest and say...Fight Night gets me emotional...i mean when u lose u actually feel like u just got ya ass kicked...and sometimes after its over with i really be feeling like whooping the nigga ass that just beat me...even tho i know most of the niggas i fucks wit can prolly smash me in a 1 on 1 fight...that thought still run across my mind as soon as i feel the match coming to an end like "i should just sneak this nigga right now"...but violence isnt always the answer and plus that would be a sore loser....lol...so i know one of my homies a prolly cop and i can check it out and if its thats dope imma cop it for 1 player mode to try to win it all with Tyson...ive been playing F.N. since it was called Knockout Kings so i dont think im missing out on much and plus Tarver is not in the game and that was my favorite fighter from 1 and 2...so no worries i will not be getting my ass kicked anytime soon for starting a fight after i lost in Fight Night 4

No comments:

Post a Comment