Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Is Jerkin the new Breaking?

Is Jerkin the new breaking?....thats my question....is it?...well the answer to me is yes....one thing i noticed is that even with all the instructional dances thats been coming out lately...its still considerd to be kinda gay/soft to dance....im from Detroit we jit....ganstas jit...and its the same way with jerking ....or juking in Chicago...in LA u can have a nigga straight banging but he rocks skinny jeans and he jerks and he a still kill u....the difference to me with the jerk and the dances that Soulja Boy create is that u really have to know how to dance to jerk...u have to be in shape..that shit does not look easy and trust me u will not catch me trying...i will stick to the jit my nigga but dont get it confused this shit is hip hop...the "you're a jerk" song by New Boyz is a fun song and its dope...and if u listen to what these kids is doing u will notice they doing what they feel and thats what hip hop is about right being u....shot out to Dollah Jones "Bang it" the song from the jitting vid is hard...




No comments:

Post a Comment