Saturday, June 27, 2009

"ughhh nigga u gay" (c)Riley


As long as i can remember i was the biggest M.J. fan ..... word i had every album(up till Bad)..had the doll.....bed spreads curtains....i dressed like him 3 times for Holloween...use to watch Thriller to go to bed at night...i even just magically appeared home from kindegarden one day and told my moms Mike walked me home...lol..(true story i dont remember but i heard that story far to many times) but when i was in 3rd grade i rocked a M.J. tee to school and mad niggas was saying i was gay...and teased me all year for that shit...which is why i dont fuck wit M.J. anymore...but imma say my peace in this blog and i bet them same niggas that called me gay are prolly dick-riding mike right now...but anyway...Thanks Mike for everything u inspired millions (but i still think u touched them kids tho) Rest in Peace and i hope Blanket follows in ya footsteps(minus the molestation shit)R.I.P Micheal Jackson

1 comment: